Whether you are planning to make a fancy dinner for your spouse at home or you want to satisfy your taste buds, this white creamy pasta is the right dish for you.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money at a restaurant to get a delicious pasta because you can make a better version of it in your own kitchen. With minimal ingredients, you can make a restaurant-style tantalising pasta without any hassle.
It is easy-to-make and most of the ingredients are widely available across the grocery store.
This mouth-watering cheesy and creamy pasta is scrumptious and tasty. It is the perfect meal for any time or any day. With just a few ingredients, you can make a great dish that your children and family will love.
We have listed a step by step recipe to help you master the art of cooking pasta.
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, these simple steps along with relevant pictures will simplify your cooking process.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
Total Time: 25-30 mins
No. of Servings: 2-3
1) Pasta (Penne or Spaghetti) – 1 cup
3) Water – 5 cups
For Veg Pasta (Optional ingredients: Carrot, green and red Capsicum, broccoli, mushroom, cabbage, onion, or any other veggies as per your choice) – 1 cup
For Non-Veg Pasta (Chopped Chicken, Veggies, sausages, or use any kind of meat as per your choice) – 1 cup
5) Cooking oil (Olive oil or sunflower oil) – 2 tablespoon
6) Butter – 2 tablespoon
7) Maida – 2 tablespoon
8) Oregano – 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
9) Chilli Flakes – 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
10) Black Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
11) Cheese (as per your choice) – 1/4 cup
12) Milk – 1 cup
1) Take a cooking utensil, add pasta, water, and salt in it. Bring the pasta to boil on medium flame. Cook for 10-12 minutes and keep aside once done.
2) Drain the excess water from the pan and transfer the cooked pasta to a bowl.
3) Take another frying pan and put cooking oil in it. Heat it for a minute and add all the vegetables or meat in it.
4) Stir-fry all the ingredients in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Cook till it gets soft and once done, transfer to a bowl.
5) Take the same frying pan and add butter and Maida in it. Stir for a minute then add 1 cup milk in it. Keep whisking or stirring the mix continuously to avoid burns. Mix for a minute.
6) Turn the gas flame to lowest and cook the mix for 3-4 minutes till it thickens.
7) Add cheese to it and mix it well.
8) Add salt, pepper, chilli flakes, and oregano in it. Mix it well.
9) Add vegetables, meat, and pasta into the frying pan and mix everything together.
10) Turn off the flame and transfer the meal into a plate. Garnish it with coriander and grated cheese. Serve hot.
1) Choose cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese for enhanced taste.
2) Never leave the pasta unattended because it needs continuous stirring.
3) Pre-boil and cook hard vegetables like sweet corn, beans, capsicum, etc.
4) To serve the pasta again, add 1/4 cup of boiled milk to the pasta to enhance the sauce.
5) Eat with garlic bread or soup bread.
Try this recipe at home and bring a smile to your family’s face. This aromatic sauce with silky smooth pasta will become your favourite dish.