Trust me, filling 15 G/H form offline is very time consuming and confusing. Pray to God that you don’t have to visit bank to do it. Based on my personal experience I can tell you that you don’t get much help from bank representatives, even worse if you are an SBI customer.
What I like about HDFC bank is that, they allow you to perform simple tasks like booking a fix deposit and submitting 15 G/H form online. You don’t necessarily need to visit bank to do this stuff.
Here is my step by step guide on how to submit 15 G/H form via Netbanking:-
Please make a note – you can submit 15 G/H form from netbanking only if the fix deposits were booked online.
[If any of your FDs were booked offline/by branch, then you need to visit bank to submit 15 G/H form for that particular FD.]
If you don’t know how to open an FD online then See our guide on how to book a fix deposit online?
1) Login to HDFC netbanking.
2) Choose REQUEST from left hand side menu.
3) Now scroll down to form 15 G/H and click on it.
4) A window will appear, choose submit 15 G/H form online and select either 15G or 15H, depending upon your age from the drop down menu.
(Note: Choose 15G if you are less than 60 years, anyone 60 or above will have to submit 15H).
5) You don’t have to fill anything as all the details are prefilled automatically.
6) Final step, all the fds will be listed on the window, review if everything is okay – accept terms and conditions and press confirm and you are done with the submission.